Health-and-Safety Charter of Commitment – Hotel Satu Mare City ****
Updated on 23 July 2020
Because your well-being and safety are our top priorities, we at Hotel Satu Mare City **** have drawn up a specific Charter of Commitment for our hotel.
OUR MAIN PRIORITY IS TO WELCOME YOU IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
Since the outbreak of the pandemic, we have implemented a number of preventive measures.
Hotel Satu Mare City **** has put in place a specific training programme for all staff to ensure full compliance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Government, and Regional Health Agencies.
The hygiene protocol in our hotel have been reinforced to guarantee a safe environment for you and our staff.
- A contact person has been appointed in our hotel to oversee the implementation of protective measures, staff training, and compliance with safety guidelines;
- All our staff members are kept updated, specifically trained, and regularly assessed on all new procedures;
- Adequate display of safety guidelines and barrier gestures for our staff;
- Reinforced cleaning and sanitizing procedures for the rooms and communal areas, several times a day (in particular: lift buttons, door handles, seats, tables, switches, floors, etc.);
- Removal of all non-essential objects in the communal areas (decorative cushions, newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- We air out every room for a minimum of 2 hours a day,
- As much as possible, we leave an interval of at least 24 hours between departures and arrivals of guests in any given room,
- All keys/cards are thoroughly disinfected after every use,
- The linen is washed and disinfected according to health regulations.
- You will find hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at your disposal, tray with disinfectant solution for shoes and disposable bootees.
- All our receptionists are wearing facemasks; they have hydroalcoholic gel dispensers and disinfecting wipes at hand to keep their workspace perfectly clean at all times; their workstation have been equipped with plastic protective screen or they wear plastic visors,
- Lines of tape on the reception floor maintain a social distancing of 1.5 metre;
- Pay for your stay by credit card (preferably); the credit card terminal is thoroughly cleaned before/after each use,
- Order breakfast to take away, outside on the terrace, or to be delivered to your room
- Implementation of strict room cleaning and sanitizing protocols in compliance with health and safety procedures, using specific products as recommended (disinfection, frequent and thorough hand washing for our staff, step-by-step cleaning instructions, etc.)
- All catering staff must wear a facemask,
- All catering staff must wash their hands every 30 minutes with antibacterial soap,
- Strict disinfection and sanitization measures
- Enforcement of 1.5-metre social distancing measures
- A basket or other container will be at your disposal to deposit your key/card (disinfected before and after each use).